Sunday, January 24, 2010

NewStartnThanksGuys

a lot people complaint that my blog is just full of sad and emo post..
not my fault mah =X
that's what on my mind before this..
anyway, now maybe is a new start for this blog..
now injecting sometime sweet and happy into my brain ^^"
so the past will be in the old memory card i think..
and will throw the memory card away soon enough..
wanted to change a new and mega size memory card!!
it seems like things around me is getting better recently..
except for hazel keep complain i siu hei!!!!
seeing hooi yee's english improving from day to day is really happy..
besides that, seeing hazel become much more stronger than how she was is a happy thing i suppose..
though, my life is not really that colourful yet..
because boring life i'm having now =.=
actually i really appreciate all those helps that my friends and sisters gave me all this while..
especially my beloved jie elaine =DDD
she's the only one can make me feel better easily..
maybe she's the one who understand what i wanted and needed the most all this while ..
but!! this doesn't means hooi yee and hazel didn't do anything..
i don't state out later they will MERAJUK ^^"
hooi yee help me to be brave all the while from the start to the end..
hazel help me to understand the situation i facing by comforting her...
it may looks like a weird way but it works =D
kyzar a.k.a jun shen helped me a lot when i was kinda down.. thanks a lot too dude!
last but not least, my ex-girlfriend, shu =D
she did help me do understand what is love and how it feel when you start and when it's ended..
thanks for all the memories you gave me ya..
is not that i don't deserve to have you or you don't deserve to have..
just that we not the right one for each other..
seeing happy all this while is really a good thing =D
all the best in your future and enjoy your time at Italy =D
that's all for today..
squeezed out all the things that's in my brain ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment