Saturday, February 20, 2010

went back to hometown for the last few days..
enjoyed few days of good foods and chatted with cousins..
the hot weather is the killer, my grandma house is like a sauna room..
all of us was sweating except during night..
my aunts and cousins was busy showing off their gambling talent throughout the night..
all of us enjoyed our chat during night..
went to grandpa's house on the 3rd day of CNY..
there's what i call heaven, because there's air con in the living room T.T
my grandpa brought us all to a restaurant for dinner..
foods was okay, by the way the room contains karaoke set..
my relatives and mom started their concert from the beginning of the dinner till the moment we decided to go off..
before we left we took a picture which contain all of us =DDD

Family pic =D


my mom's concert moment xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment