Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dumb ♥

when is the day you will realize that everything is just for you?
sometimes I'm pretty dumb that i wanted you to realize the first moment but don't want you to know it in the following moment..
but still until now i don't want you to realize it because your happiness is arriving soon..
mine is somewhere near Zeus..
Artemis had shot an arrow through your heart, but the other arrow is not through my heart anymore..
she had destroyed the arrow that was once cut through my heart, she shot it on another lucky guy..
maybe the moment the arrow cut through my heart is too painful and i tried pretty hard to prevent it from entering, it's too late for me to realize that the arrow is in a love shape..
now the arrow is expelled from my heart as i wished it to be, but i regretted about it..
it's just our fate over huh? i think somehow it's true..
won't wish that you're mine, just wish that the guy love you is good..
won't pray that you're pretty all the time, just pray that you're safe every seconds with him..
won't open up our book of memory, only will keep it in my heart without letting you know i misses you all this while..
won't tell you how much i did for you, but only will tell you how much i did wrongly to you..
won't hope that you'll look at me for a seconds, just hope that I'm still in your memory even though it's bitter memory..

No comments:

Post a Comment