Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Sister That I'll Never Give Up! ♥ Elaine Looi!

she is someone who understand me, she is someone who bring me out of the sorrow world immediately once i stepped into it, she is the only one stay by my side no matters what happen or whatever i facing..
we met each other through a virtual world, i have to say I'm born with luck that i can met such fascinating person through virtual world..
unfortunately, we're unable to meet each other face to face; that's something i pretty sad about..
a good thing is she have been a pretty fantastic sister all this while, ever since the day i know her; she never bring disappointment to my life..
there's a special bonding between both of us, we have a special trust between each other after we know each other for weeks; somehow she brought me a feeling that telling me I'm always safe whenever she's around..
the year we met each other is the year we both having important exams throughout the year, but we manage to online to get some light chat to shares everything happened each day..
we shared plenty of stuff about each other, slowly we get to know each other better and better until we can know what each other thinking..
although we're not blood related, but our relationship is a thousands times closer to own siblings; we always wonder why are we so close to each other?
but there's no answer for this question and i don't think answer is require..
I'm really grateful that she had stayed beside me when i needed her the most when i first get my result, she tried pretty hard to cheer me up; i have to say she never fail to cheer me up no matter what situation..
but as a brother i have to say i didn't do as much as she did for me, that's what i really regretted; I'm so immature for all this while..
there's something else that i really regretted, i made her cried because of my own immature thinking and childish acts..
besides that, she never give up on me no matter what i did wrong; she is always there to guide me back to the correct pathway..
she's the only person who can really make me tell out all my problems, talk about all the things I'm suffering..
i just can never hide anything from her, she never force me to tell her anything; she'll just be at my side whenever i someone to talk to..
sometimes when i recall all the memories we have together, i did think do i deserve such a good sister that will never ask for repay only non stop contribute?
I really really appreciate you, my beloved sister! Elaine!
thanks for everything and every seconds you give me!
I'm very grateful to have you as my sister, Elaine..

No comments:

Post a Comment